Coach Beth is a Registered Psychologist with PRC and a Certified Specialist in Clinical Psychology with the Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP). She acquired her Master’s Degree in Psychology from the Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City. Her multi-disciplinary background and own personal life-career hurdles have enabled her to appreciate clients’ issues concretely and intuitively.
She is a trained Jungian Sandplay Therapist under certified teaching members of the International Society of Sandplay Therapy (ISST). Likewise, she is a trained ADHD Coach under Master Certified Coaches of ICF and well-known ADHD coaches in the US such as Dr. Alan Graham and Jodi-Sleeper-Triplett.
Coach Beth is an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF), the leading global organization of professional coaches with twenty two thousand members worldwide.
She is a board member of Philippine Association for Child and Play Therapy (Philplay) and an associate member of the Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP).
She is also affiliated with MLAC Institute for Psychosocial Services as a Play therapist and Clinical Psychologist and Carl Jung Circle Center Philippines. She is a Zen Meditation practitioner and a member of Zen Center for Oriental Spirituality.
Prior to her return to psychotherapy practice, Coach Beth used to assume Senior Executive roles such as Vice President for Training & Development, Senior Vice President for Human Resources and Head of Talent Management & Organization Development, Asia Pacific.
She has more than twenty five (25) years experience in all aspects of Human Resources and Organization Transformation in local and multinational corporations from various industries such as banking, manufacturing, consumer, semiconductors, pharmaceutical, information technology and business process outsourcing and property development. She has coached a lot of executives (from Senior Vice Presidents to middle managers) & professionals on career development, leadership challenges and work-life concerns.
Coach Beth is the Pioneer in Strengths Coaching in the Philippines. Started doing Strengths Coaching in 2002 when she was first certified as a Gallup Strengths Coach in November 2002 and has been doing strengths coaching since then. Through CliftonStrengths for Students, she helps students (grade 8 & above) embrace and use their natural talents so they can be more successful and fulfilled in their school life. Her top five signature themes are Strategic, Connectedness, Input, Learner and Communication.
What makes Coach Beth unique in her practice?
Coach Beth is both a Scientist and a Practitioner. She does not only have the rigorous academic training in her field of expertise ( i.e people development & psychotherapy) but has the in-depth experience as well. She has actual hands-on exposure in varied industries and work environments ( organizational, academe, consultancy, entrepreneurship, psychotherapy) which has provided her a multi-dimensional and broad perspective. Her multi-disciplinary background and own personal life-career hurdles have enabled her to appreciate clients’ issues and challenges concretely and intuitively. Thus, she can easily connect to her clients’ context and help facilitate breakthroughs.
She has successfully navigated two diverse career paths, as a consultant and executive coach for companies and a psychotherapist in private practice, by leveraging on her dominant talents & interests at various stages of her life.
Her psychotherapy practice is her passion, her life’s soul journey and her contribution to the betterment of humanity as she is able to help more people in their own journey towards healing, wholeness and authenticity. Her current advocacy is helping young people and professionals claim their strengths, clarify their career goals and priorities and be the best version of themselves by leveraging on her multi-disciplinary background.
Currently she is using Jungian Sandplay Therapy & hypnotherapy in her psychotherapy practice and the first one to establish a Jungian Sandplay Therapy Center in the Philippines. She has successfully integrated Jungian Sandplay Therapy with life coaching.
- Accredited Facilitator of SDI (Strengths deployment Inventory) under Personal Strengths Inc., United Kingdom
- Accredited Gallup Expert Coach (Strengthsfinder) in 2002 in Singapore
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS/ SEMINARS ATTENDED
Capability & Career Development
- Executive Session on Negotiation Skills
Prof. Deepak Malhotra
Harvard Business School
- Certificate in Talent, Competency & Succession Planning
Pennsylvania State University
Dr. William J. Rothwell
- Train-the-Trainers – Mentoring Workshop
Dr. David Clutterbuck
- Accelerating Change Management
Implementation Management Associates
- Talent Management Program
Harvard Business Publishing, Philippines
- Strategic Talent Management
Les Pickett, Pacific Rim Consulting
- Total Satisfaction Management
Citibank Asia Pacific Banking Institute, Bali, Indonesia
- Train-the-Trainers Workshop on Performance Management
Citibank Asia Pacific Banking Institute
- Coaching Teens & College Students with ADHD by JOdi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC, BCC
- Mentorcoach ADHD Masterclass by Alan Graham, Ph.D, PCC, MCAC
- Sandplay Therapy Introduction & Foundations Part I
Barbara Turner, Ph.D, author of the Handbook of Sandplay TherapY
- Intermediate Sandplay Therapy Part II
Dr. Alex Esterhuysen, President & certified teaching member of ISST ( International Society of Sandplay Therapists)
- Ongoing Supervision Training & Personal Process under certified ISST members
(as part of ISST certification requirements)
- International Coach Federation Global, ACC
- International Coach Federation Philippines, ACC
- Psychological Association of the Philippines, Associate Member
– Certified Specialist, Clinical Psychology
– Certified Specialist, Industrial Psychology
- People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), Individual Member & Faculty of Asian Institute of human Resources, PMAP
- Philippine Association of Child and Play Therapy, Board Member
- Zen Center for Oriental Spirituality, Regular Member
- Carl Jung Circle Philippines
- Master of Arts in Psychology
Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
St. Paul College, Manila